Email statistics is something you should be conscious of in order to define the trending tendencies and the best email marketing tactics.
What is an abandoned cart? The money we lose. It is a well-known fact that only 33% of users complete their checkout, and the rest 67% fail to do it. Why...February 21, 2018 Read more
What do we know about the links except for the general information from Wikipedia? Where to put them in our emails and how to make them meaningful and persuade the customers to click...February 14, 2018 Read more
The triggered emails increase open rate up to 69%. While only welcome emails win 33% customers more and drive higher engagement with your brand.February 7, 2018 Read more
You want to improve your business strategy and you are full of energy and desire to make it better. In order to know which way to go you start sending out survey emails...January 12, 2018 Read more
Export is the most important indicator of the success of using Stripo.email from the point of view of user experience. For us, it means that the user is satisfied with the result and what he did in the editor he wants to use in mailings. So far, despite the...September 12, 2017 Read more
Getting started with new email design you always search for new trends and try to implement them in your own sample, investigate competitor solutions or dive into creative ideas without realising what actually...June 26, 2017 Read more