, www.stripocdn.email, viewstripo.email, and any successor URLs, related domains and subdomains), and the «Editor» means Stripo email template editor, in each case in whatever format it may be offered now or in the future. The Websites and editor are collectively referred to herein as the «Stripo».
Information We Collect
A. Information Related to Your Interaction with Stripo
Registration, Company and Contact Information.
We collect information about you when you (a) register to use the Services and (b) otherwise provide contact information to us via email, mail, social networks, or through our editor. This information you provide may include your email address, first name, last name, photo, preferred language, Facebook ID, phone number, company name, website address, company logo, industry type, company contact details, social networks details, company localization, and preferred currency.
Technical, Usage and Location Information.
Third Party Platforms.
We may collect information when you interact with our advertisements and other content on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as «Likes», profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
B. Customer Data
You may submit various types of information and data into the Stripo for hosting and processing purposes («Customer Data»). Customer Data may include, without limitation, (a) HTML source code of imported and/or created from a scratch email templates within Stripo editor for further editing and exports, and (b) information contained in created email templates until they are deleted, and (c) uploaded images to hosting server in order to be used in created email templates with Stripo.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use your information in the following ways:
- To provide, maintain and improve the Stripo editor and our other products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Stripo (for example, by remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during this or subsequent visits);
- To process your inquiries and otherwise deliver customer service;
- To process your payments;
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Stripo and our other products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- To analyze trends, administer or optimize the Stripo, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users’ movements around the Stripo) and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole;
- To communicate directly with you, including by sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services; and
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your personal information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with our parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates;
- We may share your personal information when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce a Customer Agreement, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (c) protect against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, or that of our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- We may share your personal information with third parties (including our service providers and government entities) to detect, prevent, address fraud or security or technical issues;
- We may share your Payment Information to process your payments; and
- We may share your personal information with a third party if we have your consent to do so.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties for other purposes. Such information does not identify you individually, but may include usage, viewing and technical information such as the types of Stripo customers and users generally use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to the use of Stripo which we collected through our technology. If we are required under applicable law to treat such information as personal information, then we will only disclose it as described above. Otherwise, we may disclose such information for any reason.
Other Access to or Disclosure of Your Information
The Websites contain features that enable you to post reviews, comments or other content that is publicly viewable. You should be aware that any personal information you submit as part of those posts can be read, collected, or used by other visitors to the Websites, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to publicly post on the Websites.
Your Controls and Choices
Opt-Outs. We may provide you with the opportunity to «opt-out» of having your personal information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. If you decide to opt-out, we may not be able to provide certain features of the Stripo to you.
Communication Preferences. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included шn such communications. Please note, however, that you may be unable to opt-out of certain service-related communications.
Blocking Cookies. You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser but the Stripo may cease to function properly if you do so.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. Your Web browser may have a «do not track» setting which, when enabled, causes your browser to send a do not track HTTP header file or «signal» to each site you visit. At present, the Stripo does not respond to this type of signal.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
When you use Stripo, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information upon your request and either provide you the means to correct this information if it is inaccurate or to delete such information at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. You may access, review, correct, update, change or delete your information at any time. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed, or if you are using the Service, sign in to your account, go to your profile, and make the desired changes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup servers), jeopardize the privacy of others, would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any caseш where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
We may retain your information as necessary to support the Stripo, comply with our legal obligations or resolve disputes. Note that content you post may remain on the Stripo even if you cease using the Stripo or we terminate your access to the Stripo.
Security, Privacy and Compliance Information for Stripo
Stripo engages certain onward subprocessors that may process personal data submitted to Stripo’s services. These subprocessors are listed below, as may be updated by Stripo from time to time:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Google Ireland Ltd.
- eSputnik International LLC.
- Intercom, Inc.
- Stripe, Inc.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain a variety of appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. Further, we have implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information about you. When you enter sensitive information (such as your password), we encrypt that information in transit using industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption technology. No method of transmission over the Internet, method of electronic storage or other security methods are one hundred percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We don’t use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at support@stripо.email
or unsubscribe from email (press the button «Unsubscribe» in footer) and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.