Updated at: May 01, 2017
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or Stripo editor?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, use the demo, subscribe to a newsletter, logging in our site or leaving feedbacks.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, use the demo, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver different types of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To allow us to provide better service in responding to your customer service requests;
- To send periodic emails regarding your subscription.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards;
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers for Stripo trial or email subscription;
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all the information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We can include or offer third-party products or services on our website. Nevertheless, the third party links may appear in blog’s articles for reference only.
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously;
- Users may change personal information in their private accounts;
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do allow third-party behavioral tracking like Google Analytics.
- We don’t use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at support@stripо.email or unsubscribe from email (press the button “Unsubscribe” on footer) and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.