Advanced email editor for MailUp
- build high-quality emails of any complexity with little to no coding skills for 13 basic Drag-n-Drop blocks;
- embed videos in emails to let users watch them directly in their inboxes;
- reuse certain parts of emails across multiple campaigns without the need to build them all over again for the Content Modules option that our alternate email editor for MailUp offers;
- edit about 100 emails at once in just one click with our Synchronized Modules — you make changes just to one template, and all other templates get updated automatically;
- build unique emails faster for the ability to combine open HTML code editor (where you see what you build right away) with the Drag-n-Drop email editor for MailUp;
- experience the new level of Mobile-friendly design. You hide/enable certain elements on mobile devices, you set a different font size and button width for the mobile version of your emails;
- export emails to MailUp with 1 click.
Build emails way faster with the ability to save and reuse email elements multiple times.
Invite your teammates to work on emails with you. Up 100 team members allowed. Numerous ways to share emails to get clients and colleagues’s approval.
Several ways to test emails prior to sending them out. You may also run screenshot tests to make sure your emails render on users’ devices correctly.
Push emails to MailUp with 1 click.
- email campaigns with dynamic content to provide your customers with only actual information;
- interactivity and gamification for your emails to WOW your subscribers;
- custom emails for the ability to add your favorite fonts to projects and set custom width for your newsletters;
- timers for your promo campaigns. Build and design them directly in our HTML editor for MailUp with no third-party tools;
- Brand Guidelines files to stay brand consistent across all campaigns and to ease the process of onboarding new designers and email marketers.
- invite up to 100 team members to your account for a joint effort;
- set individual roles with respective access levels for each of them;
- rollback to any previous version of your emails.
Prior to pushing emails to your ESP, you definitely should preview them
Use our integration with EoA and check out how your email will work on most devices and in the most popular email clients.
See your final draft both on desktop and mobile devices. Hit the «Preview» button above the email. Done!
To see what your email will look like in your recipients' Inboxes, please send out test emails. Click the «plane» icon above the email, enter your email address. Done — check your Inbox!
Wanna be able to leave comments to your colleagues right in email template? (Coming soon)
If you want to get shareable link, click the «Preview button». Then hit the «Copy» button at top of the preview panel. Done!
To download your email as PDF to print it out, or attach to your reports, click the «Export button», then select «PDF». Considering your current needs, select the file-type. Done!
If you are an agency that provides clients with email HTML code, then you may download email as HTML archive. Done!
users since 2017
Net Promoter Score
on Capterra, G2 Crowd,