Proven, everyone from the USA is proud to be American. No wonder, we all love to decorate our homes with the Stars and Stripes, we sing “Oh, say, can you see…”
Even immigrants, who recently moved to the US, know the anthem and tend to celebrate this holiday. This all means that we cannot omit this wonderful holiday. Let us not only congratulate each other on the street, admiring the fireworks. Let’s congratulate our customers. Let’s set the holiday spirit via the Independence Day newsletter templates.
Running out of ideas on how to decorate the emails?
Here are some tips on how to make the Independence Day email design interesting
- Use traditional stars as the background for the entire email — easy to do with our “Background image” option
- Decorate the template with the waving flag — place it on banner, and put some text over it, for example with Sales offer
- Add countdown timer — you can embed timers, GIFs and other interactive elements into our Independence Day HTML email templates due to the open HTML code
- If tired of the stars and stripes, add a few photos of people celebrating the holiday
- Embed a video into your Independence Day email template where all your team sings the National Anthem of the United States of America
- Implement the ideas, which seem weird and the way bold to you. Maybe this is what your customers are missing now
Not only Stripo.email is eager to provide you with beautiful responsive Independence Day newsletter templates, but also wants to facilitate your work — that is why we have invented our “library of blocks”.
The best news about this feature is that you can save the elements, like footer and header, you daily use to your personal content library. Add these samples in all of your templates, not only in the Independence Day ones.
With Stripo free Independence Day newsletter templates and embedded interactive elements, you can set the holiday vibe, spread the right spirit and congratulate your customers in a unique way!