There is no doubt that everyone from the USA, either this person was born or recently moved to this country, is proud to be American. No wonder, we all love to decorate our homes with the Stars and Stripes, we sing “Oh, say can you see…”
This all means that we cannot omit this wonderful holiday. Let us not only congratulate each other on the street, admiring the fireworks. Let’s congratulate our customers. Let’s spread the holiday spirit via the Independence Day newsletter templates.
Running out of ideas on how to decorate the emails?
Here are some tips on how to make the Independence Day email design interesting
- Use traditional stars as the background for the entire email — easy to do with our “Background image” option;
- Decorate the template with the waving flag — place it over the banner of your "4th of July HTML email template", and put some copy over it, for example, with a generous value proposition;
- If tired of multiple stars and stripes, add a few photos of people celebrating the holiday — it will the holiday spirit for your 4th of July emails;
- Insert suitable GIFs into our Independence Day HTML email templates. But remember to stick to the Golden rule — less than two flashes per second;
- Add a countdown timer — you can build them right with Stripo.email. In some cases, timers are used to hurry recipients to buy from you. But if you set one into your 4th of July email templates, it will always remind subscribers how much time they have left to the holiday, how soon the celebration will start and, of course, most of them will rush to shop or book a hotel room that you offer;
- If the product items you offer are not limitless, then bother to add real-time content (which is one of the hottest trends for 2019) — it will show your customers right in emails how much rooms you have left. They will really appreciate it;
- Brighten up holiday campaign by embedding a video into your Independence Day email template where all your team sings the National Anthem of the United States of America. Do it, especially if you know, you are going to reach out to current and former militaries, as they fought for your freedom.
Implement the ideas, which seem weird and the way too bold to you, in your 4th of July newsletter. Maybe this is what your customers are missing now.
Tips to make the Independence Day copy compelling
Now that we've done with the 4th of July email design, we dare to say a few words about copy.
Make sure it's short and concise. No need to write long novels. Just a few lines will do!
Say "Thank you" to everyone who's fought for us, to those who survived and to those who, unfortunately, did not.
The focus, anyway, should be on the holiday per se, not on your products.
Build your 4th of July emails in no time
Not only is Stripo.email eager to provide you with beautiful responsive Independence Day newsletter templates, but also wants to facilitate your work — that is why we have invented our “library of blocks”.
The best news about this feature is that you can save the elements, like footer and header that you daily use, to your personal content library. Add these samples in all of your templates, not only in the Independence Day ones.
With Stripo free Independence Day newsletter templates and embedded interactive elements, you can set the holiday vibe, spread the right spirit and congratulate your customers in a unique way!