UseINBOX email builder from Stripo
Stripo helps you and your team:
- can use the Drag-n-Drop feature and HTML code editor simultaneously to design absolutely custom emails faster;
- go global effortlessly — produce emails in 13 languages at once with the Email Translate Service that our UseINBOX email editor offers;
- add Countdown Timers to promo emails with no coding skills;
- use any of the 1400+ email templates either for inspiration or as a base for your future newsletters;
- set up to 8 columns per row if needed;
- design CSS-animated buttons (i.e., apply hover effect) with no coding skills in our UseINBOX email builder;
- stay brand consistent across all email campaigns due to the Brand Guidelines per your company styles;
- export emails that you design in our advanced UseINBOX email editor to your ESP with one click.
The process of the email template builder for UseINBOX.
No-code email development, including emails with dynamic and interactive content; the Drag-n-Drop feature; 1 000 prebuilt email templates; modular email architecture; embedded email testing tool — all these features are aimed to speed up email production.
In our email editor for UseINBOX, you can work on the mobile styles of your emails directly in the editor. You set larger fonts for all the copy and buttons. You enable/disable necessary elements on mobile/desktop devices. Everything’s done easily — no coding skills required.
Today, most companies work on a global market. And communication with customers goes in a number of languages. With the Stripo Email Translate Service, you build emails in 10+ languages at once.
To stay brand consistent, you need to stick to your brand styles everywhere, including email campaigns. With Stripo, you generate a Brand Guidelines archive that contains prescriptions regarding what fonts, colors, etc., you should use in emails per your brand design styles.
Create by using the UseINBOX template editor
- annotations for your newsletters — the former are meant to encourage users to open your emails;
- numerous email digests and product cards within seconds due to the Smart Elements option;
- anchor links in emails so that recipients can jump to a necessary part of the email without unnecessary scrolling;
- personalized emails with relevant content based on users’ geolocation, gender, age, and other preferences due to the Display Conditions feature;
- emails faster than ever because of the Modular Email Architecture that our email template builder for UseINBOX offers.
Work with your team in our UseINBOX email template creator
- invite 2-100 team members for a joint effort;
- assign roles for each of them with respective access levels;
- be aware of the changes made to your emails;
- roll back to any of the previous versions of your emails when necessary.
The 7 ways to preview and validate your emails in the template builder
Prior to pushing emails to your ESP, you definitely should preview them
Use our integration with EoA and check out how your email will work on most devices and in the most popular email clients.
See your final draft both on desktop and mobile devices. Hit the «Preview» button above the email. Done!
To see what your email will look like in your recipients' Inboxes, please send out test emails. Click the «plane» icon above the email, enter your email address. Done — check your Inbox!
Wanna be able to leave comments to your colleagues right in email template? (Coming soon)
If you want to get shareable link, click the «Preview button». Then hit the «Copy» button at top of the preview panel. Done!
To download your email as PDF to print it out, or attach to your reports, click the «Export button», then select «PDF». Considering your current needs, select the file-type. Done!
If you are an agency that provides clients with email HTML code, then you may download email as HTML archive. Done!
Push to UseINBOX and send out to scribers
users since 2017
Net Promoter Score
on Capterra, G2 Crowd,